You have the choice to draw your free natal chart in Whole Sign House (on this page) or in a few other House Systems (Placidus is the one that we personally use and the one that we would recommend to you in case you don’t know which one to choose).
If you would prefer to use another House System than Whole Sign, then click any of the following links:
IMPORTANT: STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Fill in all the fields (apart from the time of birth if you don’t know it, yet make sure to check the box for “unknown birth time” in such a case).
- After entering your city of birth, wait for a dropdown list to appear and select the right item.
- Then, click the button “Next” (it will be red if the above steps have been followed first)
If you followed the steps above and the button “Next” is still gray and disabled, please empty the cache of your browser, then refresh the page and try again.
- Check the UTC time offset provided by the generator and make sure it is correct, otherwise edit it manually.
If you are not sure, then check the UTC time (“Time Zone”) for your city of birth HERE
Add 1 (e.g: 1 becomes 2 and “-5” becomes “-4”) to the “Time Zone” digit if you were born during a period of Daylight Saving Time.
Edit the green digit on the form accordingly
- Click the button “Submit”